Pagina's

donderdag 1 juni 2017

Guest Designer Card for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog

And again, good day to you all for my second post this day.
A while ago I was asked to be a Guest Designer for the month June for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog. And I could not resist and said "Yes!". Thanks so much Jo and Team for inviting me!
For this first Challenge we have a recipe:

  The sponsor for this Challenge is the fabulous Rick St.Dennis. I do love his digi's. Especially his Woman Heads. For this card I used "Nikki". On her earrings and necklace I put Glossy Accents so it would shine like real jewellery.
The papers I used are coming from a paper pad from Kaisercraft, "Lilac Avenue".
I inked all the papers up with Distress Ink, "Dusty Concord".
The edge at the top of the card is made with a die from Noor! Design. The butterflies I made with a punch of Martha Stewart.
The leaves behind the flowers are made with a die from Cheery Lynn and CreaLies.
The flowers itself are from Wild Orchid Crafts. On the flowers I put as usual some Stickels, "Star Dust". Also the little buttons and the Vintage Seam Binding are coming from W.O.C.
The pearls, rhinestones and the yellow ribbon are coming from my stash.
Well peeps, I hope you like this example card for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog and I hope to see a lot of you playing along in this weeks challenge!
Thanks for passing by and see you soon!
Digi Stamp coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Eyes: B12, B14, B16
Mouth: R20, R21, R22
Hair: E30, E35, E39, E49
Flower: V20, V22, V25, V28 Heart of Flower: YG00, YG03, YG09
Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG67
Clothes and Hat: Y000, Y00, Y04, Y08, V20, V22, V25, V28




1 opmerking:

MagsB zei

Caroline, this is awesome! What gorgeous colouring, and fabulous embellishments, I especially love the sweet butterflies! I found our Challenge quite hard, I admit, but you have made it look fantastic! Thanks so much for being our guest designer!

love Mags B DT CRAFT Challenge. X