Pagina's

vrijdag 28 april 2017

Baby Girl

Good day to every body. First I have to thank you all for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. It is much appreciated!
Today I have for you a very special baby card. I made this card for my sister in law who's daughter got last week a little baby girl. I made this card already a while ago but could not show it to you until the baby was born. But now the baby has born and everything is fine with mother and child I can show it to you on my blog.
Because it is my nice of course I did my best to make a lovely card for her.
The image is a digi coming from Lili of the Valley, "Balloon Basket". I coloured this sweet stamp up with my Copics and then cut her out with a Nestabilitie, "Scalloped Oval".
The papers I used are from an old paper pad from Papermania. I inked all the papers up with Distress Ink, "Walnut Stain". I also used a paper doily.
Sentiment stamps I used are from Lili of the Valley and Personal Impressions. The word 'Baby' is made with rub off letters.
Punches used are from Martha Steward, "Doily Lace" and "Glassene Butterfly".
The little flags with the rub off letters is an old die from Marianne Design. The swirl is a Doohickey from Magnolia.
The big edge is made with a die from Noor! Design. I cut it out twice, one time from pink card stock and one time from the paper pad.
The flowers, buttons and white leaves coming from Wild Orchid Crafts. On the flowers I used as usual some Stickels, "Star Dust". The pink rhinestone sparkle is coming from The Hobbyhouse. At the bottom of the flowers on the left I attached a pram charm with some Scrappers Floss.
The flat back pearls, rhinestones and ribbon are coming from my stash.
Both insides of the card I decorated also. I used for this a Scalloped Heart Nestabilitie. The corners are made with a die from Quickutz. And on the other side I made some tags made with Doohickeys from Magnolia. The Vintage Seam Binding is also from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Between the left inside I stuck a big tag. One side decorated with design paper and on the backside left it blanc with only a stamp from Marianne Design. The hole on the tag I made with a punch from Fiskars. And in every hole I knotted a different ribbon.
Well, this was a bit of a long post and more photo's then usual. I do hope you like this sweet card. Thanks every body for passing by. I hope you have a lovely Friday and see you soon!
Digi stamp coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11
Dress: RV10, RV21, RV23
Bow and Balloon: R81, R83, R85, R89
Basket: E30, E33, E35, E37





Challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: Challenge 178 - Use a stamp for your Sentiment
The Sisterhood of Crafters: Challenge 26-04 - The letter "B". (for me Baby).
Cards und More: Challenge 183 - Buttons
Crafty Cardmakers: Challenge 187 - Pearls and/or Gems
Incy Wincy Designs: Challenge 17-04 - So, So Cute
As You Like It Challenge: Challenge 20-04 - Favourite colour (Pink, always, already as a little girl!)


12 opmerkingen:

Lin zei

What a gorgeous new baby card. Love the beautifully coloured LOTV image and the design is stunning with all the fabulous embellishments. I am sure it will be treasured.

Thanks for sharing in our pearls/gems challenge

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Elaine Stark zei

A beautiful card. Lovely embellishments and image. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Josephine zei

Such a pretty card!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Darlene zei

WOW this is just awesome Caroline! Beautiful coloring and fabulous covering of the B's! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘The Letter B’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Terri's Cards N More zei

Stunning creation and it fits the theme perfectly. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Letter B" challenge.

Karen C zei

This is so so very cute!! Not just cute, this is a WOW creation! Thanks for joining our ‘So So Cute’ challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog!
Hugs,
Karen C

Silke zei

This is so beautiful with so many details. Nice work. Thanks for joining us at Cards und More and good luck.
Groetjes van Silke

Maikreations zei

Such a beautiful card! Love all the little details! Thank you for joining our "Pearls and / or Gems" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Happy crafting, Maike

Annette zei

Beautiful card Caroline, and so pretty in pink. Wonderful shading of the image, esp the graduation on the balloon.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
In The Pink Challenge
Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.

Larissa zei

Wat een lief kaartje en hoe mooi heb je het ingekleurd. Heel erg mooi gedaan. Bedankt voor je deelname aan de As you like it challenge.

Liefs,
Larissa

Felix the Crafty Cat zei

Gorgeous card and so much lovely detail. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela x

scrapgrit zei

a very nice card. thank you for your participation on cards and more challenge blog. Margrit