Pagina's

vrijdag 1 april 2016

Have a Great Birthday

Good day everybody on this sunny day here in Egypt, Luxor. First of all I have to say thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog for my last card. Today I'm back with a new card for you.
This one is made with a digi stamp from Morgan Fitzsimons, one of her 'Fae' series. Isn't she lovely! I coloured her up with my Copic Markers. By the way, this is 'Fae 28'.
The papers I used are from a paper pad from Kaisercraft, 'Fairy Dust'. Super lovely papers in lilac, teal and silver.
The sentiment stamp is a digi from my computer. Unfortunately I do not know the artist any more.
On the top of the card I used a die from Tim Holtz. Cut it out twice, one in the lilac card stock and one in the designer paper. The butterflies in the designer paper out cut lose and the attached them on the card stock.
The little butterfly in the right corner is a die from Noor! Design, 6002/0390 '2 Vlinder'.
The edge I made with a punch from Fiskars, 'Apron Lace'.
Digi stamp coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin: E0000, E000, E01, E11, E93
Hair: E70, E71, E74, E77
Dress: V20, V22, V25, V28, BG70, BG72, BG75
Wings: V09, V22, V25, BG72, BG75, BG78
Flowers: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Leaves: BG90, BG93, BG99
Tattoos: Spica pen 05 Lemon, 13 Lilac
The swirl is a die from Memory Box, 'Whimsical Flourish'.
The flowers and roses are coming from Wild Orchid Flowers.
The shiny rhinestone what you can see peeking out under the flowers is coming from The Hobbyhouse.
The lace is from my stash and I also used some lilac Scrappers Floss. And I put some lilac stamens between it.
On the side I squeezed in a little tag under the papers. The swirl stamped on the tag is a stamp from Unique Hobby, ''Grunge Swirl #1'. The ink used is from Memento, 'Lavender Lulu'.

The beautiful butterfly is a die from Cheery Lynn and is out of a set of three, 'Small Exotic Butterfly #1'.
Above the sentiment I glued a little pearl heart.

The inside of the card I decorated accordingly but kept it simple. For that I used one of the papers from the paper pad with all pretty sayings and fluttering butterflies with glitter on it.
The round papers I cut out with Nestabilities, so you can write your own message on it.
The little stamped butterfly on it is a stamp from Darcie's and I stamped her also with Memento Ink, 'Lavender Lulu'.
For finishing the card I used Stickels, 'Silver' on the flowers and butterflies, and also along the edges of the digi stamp.
All the papers I inked up with Distress Ink, 'Walnut Stain'.
The pearls and rhinestones are also coming from The Hobbyhouse.
I hope you like this card again. Thanks for your visit and always appreciate your lovely comments! Have a great weekend.

Challenges:
Morgan's Artworld: Challenge 6 - Anything With Wings
Simply Create Too Challenge Blog: Challenge 106 - Purple and Green Colour Combo
Craft Rocket Challenges: Challenge 12 - Mythical Creatures
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: Challenge 192 - Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Challenge 138 - Flowers with Ribbon or Trim
Jade's Sparkling Butterflies: Challenge 16 - Always Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: Challenge 152 - Birthday Sentiment or the number 6
Dare To Be Sassy Thursday: Challenge 327 - Make it Shiny
Crafts and Me Challenge Blog: Challenge April - Fairies and Magic


15 opmerkingen:

Lisa J zei

This is a stunning card. One of my favourite Morgan's Images and you have coloured it beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

McCrafty's Cards zei

Wonderful card, I love the image.
Kevin xx

Angela zei

Wat een topper weer Caroline!!! Schitterende kleurencombinatie en wat geweldig mooie details weer; je raakt niet uitgekeken.
Hier begint het ook langzaam maar zeker voorjaar te worden!
Een heel fijn weekeinde gewenst.
xxAngela

Creations by Shirl zei

Great job on your image....Thanks for joining Craft Rocket Challenge~

Jennifer Scull zei

this is such a beautiful card, especially with that butterfly border you have added and those pretty flowers!

Thank you for joining our 'Birthday Sentiment or the Number 6' challenge at Aud Sentiments! :)

Stampsnob. zei

''butterflies and fairies both so magical the color is gorgeous TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

Cross Stitch Claire zei

Beautiful embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

Billie A zei

Very pretty card and loving all of the purple. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

Unknown zei

Fabulous image and the colouring is superb! Love the colours you chose for your papers. Thank you for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies challenge. Mary DT xx

Kim Kelley zei

This is beautiful. I love all the detail you put into it. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Karen Letchworth zei

Your card is stunning, Caroline. I love the flowers and sweet touches you've added. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your talents wtih us in our Flowers and Ribbon Challenge. We hope that you will join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen, DT Member
Really Reasonable Ribbon

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Crafty Pearly zei

So beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci DT xx

Leslie zei

Fabulous project with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us in the Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Flowers" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, RRR DT
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
House of Cards DT
Crafty Friends DT
My Crafting Stories DT

Cathie Borowski zei

Hi Caroline,
I am loving what I am seeing with your use of Morgan's images. I am wondering if you would be interested in a guest design spot for the challenge blog. If you are please email me at morgansartworld@gmail.com. Cathie TL

Vixykins zei

Beautiful card x

Thank You for playing at Crafts & Me Challenge and do pop back to enter our new challenge