Pagina's

zaterdag 30 april 2016

Congratulations

Good day to every body. First of all, thanks for the lovely comments on my previous card!
It has been a few weeks ago that I put up a new card on my blog. I was rather busy with all kinds of family stuff.
And I also must admit that it has been rather hot over here in Luxor and than sometimes I can't put myself in to making a card.
But today I have a new one for you.
Again I used a digital stamp from Morgan Fitzsimons, this is 'Sorrel'. I bought this one already ages ago and never coloured him up. Unfortunately this digi is not standing in her shop any more.
Because it's a male/boy card, I kept it very simple with little embellishments.
The papers coming from a paper pack from Basic Grey, 'Vintage'.
The sentiment stamp is coming from Flourishes.
To create a little bit dimension I attached the digi stamp and the sentiment stamp with foam to the papers.
For the rest I only used some green brads up in the corners.
Copic colours used for the image:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E93
Mouth: R20, R22
Hair: C0, C1, C3, C5, BV31
Armour: T1, T3, T5, T7
Arm protector: T1, T3, T5, B21, B24, B26, B28, Y17
Clothes: YG61, YG63, YG67, BG11, BG15
Bow: E31, E33, E57, Y13, Y15, Y17
Ruby: R32, R35, R37

The inside of the card I decorated very simple. I only used a Rectangle Nestabilitie and Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilie, so you can write your on message in it.
That was it for today peeps. I hope you like my card again and hope to see you a little bit sooner this time.
Have a nice weekend and thanks for your visit!

Challenges:
Crafting By Designs: Challenge - For the Boys and Men
Brown Sugar Challenge: Challenge 196 - For the Boys
Crafting With Friends: Challenge 19 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog: Challenge 322 - Fairies or Something Enchanting
Jade's Sparkling Butterflies: Challenge 18 - Add a Sentiment
Crafty Girls Creation: Challenge 18 - Always Anything Goes



3 opmerkingen:

Frouwkje zei

Wat een stoere kaart Caroline!!
Prachtig gedaan. Jij ook een fijn weekend.
Liefs, Frouwkje

Janette zei

What a fabulous card, great image, just love it.....
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week....x

Unknown zei

Fabulous card! That image is stunning...love it. Thank you for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies challenge. Mary DT x